Financial Aid

Learn about financial aid options to help pay for your education at SAE Institute.

Financial Aid Assistance


SAE Institute USA offers financial assistance to our students via Federal Student Aid, to those who qualify.  We also accept GI Bill® Veteran Funding, for veterans who qualify. Select campuses may offer additional federal aid. In addition, we also accept credit-based student loans from third party companies.

Financial Aid FAQ

We've compiled a list of common questions about our Financial Aid process. You can find and download them here: Financial Aid FAQ

Financial Aid Documents

Please select your campus below to download a Financial Aid overview with step-by-step instructions on how to apply for assistance. For your convenience, we've listed the corresponding FAFSA codes next to each campus.

Need help getting started with the FAFSA? Check out our FAFSA How-To Checklist. 

Atlanta (042066)

Chicago (038303)

Miami (042079)

Nashville (038303)

New York (039883)

SAE Expression College (039733)

Please note: Chicago and Nashville share a FAFSA code.

Military & Veterans Benefits

From the front lines to bass lines

SAE Institute has taken part in working with the Department of Veteran Affairs to bring the veteran community the opportunity to explore careers in the Creative Media industries. We are Montgomery GI Bill (MGIB)® certified and pride ourselves on being a veteran-friendly environment, accepting GI Bill® veteran funding for veterans who qualify. US military veterans, service members, members of the Selected Reserve, and their dependents can also apply for education benefits. Select campuses may offer additional VA education benefits such as the Veterans Retraining Assistance Program (VRAP) or the Post 9/11 Bill®. Please refer to the campus Financial Aid document for this information.

If you're a veteran interested in attending SAE Institute, please fill out a VONAPP (Veterans Online Application) to apply for education benefits. Once you complete your application, you will receive a certificate of eligibility. You must then bring this certificate and your DD214 to your Financial Aid Administrator. Once you have fulfilled all admission requirements and submitted your VA forms, you will be certified to receive your benefits.

If you have any questions regarding military aid, please do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-872-1504. 

For more information on military aid benefits, please visit

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at

Credit Based Student Loans

These loans are available to students with good credit and may require a co-signer. They may be used to fully or partially fund educational costs. For more information about these loans and the process to obtain them, please contact the school and speak to a Financial Aid Administrator.